Search our property database here
Your Number One Online Estate Agent Get An Offer work Nationwide and can help anyone achieve a quick house sale in the UK.
Why Use An Online Quick Sale Estate Agents?
The evolution of the internet means that home buyers are now looking online for their next dream house, rather than using their traditional “High Street” estate agent.
This is exactly where we advertise our properties!
Established & Experienced
Founded in 2008 by ex-estate agents, we are growing with the times and have a combined experience of over 100 years!
Estate Agent Particulars
Your personal agent will arrange a full property description, dimensions, floor plans and professional photography for your home; we take pride in the presentation of your house online.
This is important to attract serious home buyer enquiries online.
No-Sale, No-Fee Promise
We work on a no-sale, no fee basis; if we don’t sell your house you won’t be charged a penny!
Online Estate Agent Contract
Unlike traditional estate agents, we won’t tie you into a contract.
You could even advertise with another agent at the same time – we don’t mind getting your house sold is the most important thing!
Where We Advertise
We use the top two online property portals to get your property seen by potentially millions of buyers and sold quickly.
Top Online Property Portals
Testimonials & Customer Reviews Find out what our clients have to say about our excellent quick sale service.
- “I approached Get an Offer from their professional looking website, I was referred to Get an Offer and spoke to Kelli. I am not selling my property with Get an Offer because my margins were too small but when I spoke to Kelli, I just felt like she was very honest in an industry which has a lot to answer for.” - Mr R Drury
- “Everyone I dealt with was helpful, polite and professional. I was impressed with the speed and efficiency of the firm. This is my first experience with the firm and I will definitely use them again when the need arises.” - Mrs G
- “Really great service from get an offer, would recommend them to others. haven't used them before, always used a traditional estate agent but when selling our house for the first time we had no interest or viewings generated over 8 weeks however as soon as we switched to get an offer we had 3 viewings within a couple of weeks and offers from all of them eventually leading to our sale.” - Ms L Helm
- “The company were very helpful and forth coming with information throughout the sale of the property. If I requested to speak with someone and they were not there a message was taken and I always phoned back almost immediately. I would recommend your company to anyone.” - Mr Williams
- “The service recieved from Tom, Jo and Jeff can only be described as excellent! they ensured I was informed throughout the process and went the extra mile to make this process as less stressful as possible. They are proffesional and extremely knowledgable on all aspects of purchasing lease hold and freehold properties, I have already recommended them to friends and family as brilliant agents.” - Mr Lewis
View more of our testimonials on Reference Line and All Agents.
Latest News From Our Blog Read the latest news & tips from Get An Offer Online Estate Agents
How social media has changed how we buy and sell property
“Social media is the ultimate equalizer. It gives a voice and a platform to anyone willing to engage.” - Amy Jo Martin
Neglected Auction Property Of The Month
It's time for our neglected property of the month! Today we bring you a (potentially!) charming country cottage with amazing commuter access links. Decades of ivy growth successfully camouflage a pretty Victorian property in need of refurbishment throughout.
Zoopla and Rightmove: Room for One More?
If you follow the property press you can’t fail to have noticed that any day now, there’ll be a new kid on the block in the multi million pound world of the Property Portal.